We are offering you 3.09 acre lots nestled in the pristine areas of Southern Ecuador for $75,000 each. These plots of land are bordering the largest National Cloud Forest in Southern Ecuador. Spanning 360,000 acres, Podocarpus National Park includes cloud forests, high-altitude grasslands, and a series of small Andean lakes. There are 4,000 species of plants including trees that can measure up to 40 meters. So far, 68 species of mammals have been recorded in the park and its surroundings, 4 of them are on Ecuador’s “Red List” as either endangered or vulnerable.
When you are anywhere on our vast 500 acres of land, your heart will sing and your breath will be taken away. The peace and silence will soothe every cell of your body as you breath in the rich, pristine air.
We are looking for 20 – 30 conscious people/families who are interested in living right next to a pristine nature reserve anywhere from 6000ft – 9000ft altitude. We own 500 acres of this land. 300 acres we are going to conserve and declare it as a Nature Reserve. We are also looking into merging this 300 acres of land with the actual Podocarpus Park.
On the other 200 acres of our land, we are offering about 60 – 90 of those acres as 20 – 30 lots for sale. The other 110 – 140 acres will also be declared as a Nature Reserve. Therefore, there are over 400 acres of communal land that will be left in their natural state for hiking, exploring, playing in and by the river, and so much more. Furthermore, you have access to Podocarpus, the largest protected National Cloud Forest in Southern Ecuador, just walking distance from your door step.
Podocarpus Homes are 20 minutes from the city of Loja and around 30 minutes from the town of Vilcabamba. Loja has a professional hospital with quality facilities and staff just like any you’d find in the Western world. There is also a huge food market called Las Pitas where you can get unlimited, high-quality produce for pennies on the dollar. For example, you can get 3 large avocados for $1, 4 or 5 mangoes for $1, and so much more.
If you are interested in purchasing your own 3.09 acre lot, check out the details below and contact us.
- All plots are 3.09 acres and cost $75,000.00 each.
- If you want more than 3.09 acres, each additional acre costs $24,271.84 or less per acre for steep forest/mountain range (Price TBD).
- Map will be up soon showing all of the 3.09 acre plots.
- Lots will go on a first come first served basis. (Whoever puts their 50% deposit down first will get first choice of 3.09 acre plot, once the detailed map is ready within a month.)
- All plots will have access to water and electricity points.
- All plots will have road access (This is being handled now and completion date is estimated to be within 2 – 3 months).
If you are interested in purchasing your own 3.09 acre lot, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.